1. We are looking forward _____ you again soon. A. to see B. to seeing C. saw D. have seen 2. My mother was afraid to let the boy _____ the tree. A. t
1. We are looking forward _____ you again soon.
A. to see B. to seeing C. saw D. have seen
2. My mother was afraid to let the boy _____ the tree.
A. to risk climbing B. to risk to climb C. risk climbing D. risk to climb
3. I remember _____ but he said I did not.
A. to buy him a book B. buy him a book
C. buying him a book D. to have bought him a book
4. Remember _____ john a present . today is his birthday.
A. send B. to send C. sent D. sending
5. I suggest _____ some more mathematical puzzles.
A. do B. to do C. doing D. done
6. Would you mind _____ the door?
A. open B. to open C. opening D. opened
7. You should give up _____ or you will die of cancer.
A. smoke B. to smoke C. smoking D. smoked
8. The driver stopped _____ a coffee because he felt sleepy.
A. have B. to have C. having D. had
9. That old man tried to stop _____ because of his bad health.
A. smoke B. smokes C. smoked D. smoking
10. There is nothing prevent us from______ the mystery of that palace.
A. discover B. discovery C. discovering D. discoveries
11. Mr. Thomas does not allow people_____ in his office.
A. smoke B. to smoke C. smoked D. smoking
12. We are not allowed _____ in that restricted area.
A. to enter B. enter C. entering D. to entered
13. You had better _____ at home until you feel better.
A. stay B. to stay C. staying D. stayed
14. The machine needs_____ .
A. B & C are correct B. to be repaired C. repairing D. to repair
15. I couldn’t help _____ when I heard the story.
A. laughing B. to laugh C. laughed D.laugh
16. She used that money _____ a new car.
A.buy B. buying C. to buy D. for buying
17. Rex hotel was the best place for us _____.
A. stays B. staying C. to stay D. stay
18. You can’t stop me from _____ what I want.
A. doing B. do C. to do D. that I do
19. Peter usually help his mother ______.
A. to do housework B. do housework
C. with housework D.all are correct
20. I must go now. I promise _______ late.
A. not being B. not to be C. to not be D. I won’t be
21. Can you manage_____ ______ the report in the morning?
A. finishing / to write B. to finish / writing
C. finishing / writing D. to finish / to write
22. Do you want ______ with you or do you want to go alone?
A. me coming B. me to come C. that I will come D. that I come
23. I’m sure I locked the door. I clearly remember _____ it.
A. locking B. to lock C. to have locked D. to be locked
24. She tried to be serious, but she couldn’t help ______.
A. laughing B. to laugh C. that she laughed D. laugh
25. I like _____ the kitchen as often as possible.
A. not cleaned B. clean C. to clean D. that I clean
26. He tried to avoid ______ my question.
A. answering B. to answer C. answer D. how to answer
27. Could you please stop _______ so much noise?
A. to make B. make C. making D. to have make
28. I enjoy ______ to music.
A. listen B. to listen C. listening D. listened
29. Have you finished ______ your hair yet?
A. wash B. washed C. washing D. to wash
30. If you walk into the road without looking, you risk _____ knocked down.
A. been B. to be C. be D. being
Mn ơi giải giúp em với