1. We should use cloth bags ________________ of plastic bags. A. instead B. besides C. apart D. without 2. In the world, millions of old papers ______
1. We should use cloth bags ________________ of plastic bags.
A. instead B. besides C. apart D. without
2. In the world, millions of old papers ________________ away every day.
A. thrown B. are throwing C. are thrown D. threw
3. She was very sad ________________ good marks in the final test.
A. not get B. not to get C. to not get D. not getting
4. The prefix “re-” in the word “reuse” means ________________
A. against B. for C. no D. again
5. Farmers collect household and garden waste to make ________________.
A. compost B. floor coverings C. glassware D. pipes
6. My house ________________ every year to welcome the Tet Holiday.
A. paints B. painted C. is painted D. painting
7. Students should be eager ________________ in social activities.
A. participate B. to participate C. to participating D. participated
8. Milk bottles can be ________________ after being cleaned.
A. recycled B. thrown away C. broken D. reused
9. This project ________________ out next month.
A. is carried B. will carry C. will be carried D. carries
10. It’s dangerous ________________ in this river.
A. swim B. to swim C. swimming D. swam