16. He’s a _______ He writes articles for the newspaper. 1 điểm dentist journalist secretary 17. Customer: I’d like a of pizza, please. Server: Of cou
16. He’s a _______ He writes articles for the newspaper.
17. Customer: I’d like a of pizza, please. Server: Of course. Here you are
18. George: These trousers are a bit big. Dad: Yes, I think you need to buy a _______ .
19. That is the man ______ name I can’t pronounce.
20. My best friend isn’t _______ my sister.
as old than
as old as
so old than
21. Can you turn the music down. It’s _______.
not enough loud
not loud enough
22. James: What ______ if you _______ €100 in thestreet? Lisa: I’d give it to the police.
will you do / found
would you do / would find
would you do / found
23. My brother and sister ________ play football together when they were younger.
did use to
24. I enjoyed ________ my homework last night.
25. Mum: What’s the matter? Natalie: I sang too much at the concert and now my throat is _______ .
26. I am very _______ in learning Chinese next year.
27. If I don’t know a word I always ______ using an online dictionary.
look it for
look up it
look it up
28. I’ve lived in London _______ 20 years but I’ve never visited London Zoo.
29. By this time next week, we ______ our exams and we’ll be on holiday!
‘ll be finishing
’re going to finish
’ll have finished
30. This film, _______ won three Oscars, stars JohnnyDepp and is directed by Tim Burton.
31. It _______ John who used the computer because he doesn’t know the password.
can’t have been
might have been
32. If you _______ football for five hours you _______ so tired.
wouldn’t have played / wouldn’t have felt
hadn’t played / won’t feel
hadn’t played / wouldn’t have felt
33. I wish I _______ as well as her. She’s got such a lovely voice.
34. When we entered the church it was _______ inside.
35. My teacher is very good _______ grammar.
36. Sally, could you ______ me some money, please?
37. Tom: Where are you? ______ here for an hour. Emma: Sorry. I missed the bus.
I’ve been waiting
I’d been waiting
38. It was ________ hot that we decided to stay at home.
39. The ______ I concentrate the ______ I finish mywork.
more hard / fastest
hardly / faster
harder / fastest
harder / faster
40. You ________ brought food. We have got plenty here.
giúp mk với
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 4 tuần 2021-08-13T14:03:17+00:00 2021-08-13T14:03:17+00:00 2 Answers 10 views 0