16. I’ll come and see you before I _______ for the States. A. leave B. will leave C. have left D. shall leave 17. S
16. I’ll come and see you before I _______ for the States.
A. leave B. will leave C. have left D. shall leave
17. Sam…………..to change a light bulb when he…………….and………………down.
A. was trying-slipped- fell B. tried- was slipping- falling
C. had been trying- slipped- was falling D. has tried- slips- falls
18. I couldn’t cut the grass because the lawn mower ______ a few days previously.
A. broke down B. has been broken
C. had broken down D. breaks down
19. I…………. for this company for more then thirty years, and I intend to stay here until I……………..next year.
A. am working- will retire B. am going to work- am retiring
C. work- am going to retire D. have been working- retire
20. Since _______, I have heard nothing from him.
A. he had left B. he left C. he has left D. he was left
21. The man got out of the car, ________ round to the back and opened the book.
A. walking B. walked C. walks D. walk
22. By the time you receive this letter, I …………….for the USA.
A. have left B. will leave C. will have left D. am leaving
23. While I ……………….along the road, I saw a friend of mine.
A. was cycling B. have cycled C. cycled D. am cycling
24. By the time I . . . . . . . . . . this report, I will give you a ring.
A. type B. will type C. have typed D. will have typed
25. While my mother ……………….. a film on TV, my father was cooking dinner. It was March 8th yesterday.
A. watched B. was watching C. had watched D. watches
26. When we came, they _________ a meeting in the hall.
A. are having B. were having C. have been having D. have had
27. Tom and Mary ______ for Vietnam tomorrow.
A. leave B. are leaving C. leaving D. are left
28. Marie ______ the electric guitar in a rock band now.
A. has played B. is playing C. plays D. played
29. We ______ to Ireland for our holiday last year.
A. go B. had gone C. have gone D. went
30. My girlfriend ______ walking around late at night during the summer.
A. loves B. love C. is loving D. loved
31. They ______ very noisy just now; they’re usually so quiet.
A. are B. are being C. have been D. were
32. I saw her in May, but ______ her since then.
A. haven’t seen B. didn’t see C. don’t see D. won’t see
33. Tomorrow is my friend’s birthday. I ______ some flowers for her.
A. will buy B. was buying C. bought D. buy
34. She ______ the same car for fifteen years.
A. has driven B. drives C. drove D. is driving
35. Robert ______ ill for three weeks. He’s still in hospital.
A. had been B. has been C. is D. was
36. The grocery store ______ at 8 a.m. and ______ at 7 p.m. every day.
A. opens – closes B. open – close C. opened – closed D. is opening – is closing
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 4 tuần 2021-08-11T09:55:22+00:00 2021-08-11T09:55:22+00:00 1 Answers 6 views 0