17. the young children depend (in/ on/into/of) their parents. 18My father was good at swimming. He used to (went/going/ go/ goes) swimming in summer 1
17. the young children depend (in/ on/into/of) their parents.
18My father was good at swimming. He used to (went/going/ go/ goes) swimming in summer
19.Has he ever wished he(were/ is/has been/ will be) much taller than he is now?
22. These clothes( will mend/ will be mended/ mend/are mending) by Monday
23. Do you ever________ you _______ a millionaire, Nam?
A. wish/were B. wish/ are C. wished/were D.wished/are
24.I wish I (isn’t/aren’t/won’t be/ weren’t)busy now
26. A bridge( built/was built/ was building/ were built) near my house last week
27. He told me that he ( had worked/ has worked/was working/ would working)as a teacher for nearly 20 years.
28It’s high time you( stopped/ stopping/stop/should stop) smoking
29.Marie Curie ( was awarded/ is awarded/ was being awarded/has been awarded) the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1903
30. the teacher asked me if I ( could use/can use/ use/will use) a computer
31. What do people do ( for/ with/ by/of) a living in your village?
32. Ba wishes he ( will have/ has/can have/ could have) a new bicycle
33. Mathematics and Literature are (adding/compulsory/ optional/ religious) subjects in high schools
34. Churches and pagodas are places of( visit/ worship/ amusement/ entertaiment)
35. She often goes to the( church/ pagoda/ temple/ mosque) to pray because her religion Islam
36.They often go to that ( market/ hotel/ hostel/shrine) to pray
37.The Ao dai is the ( beautiful/ traditional/ casual/baggy) dress of Vietnamese women
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 2 tháng 2021-08-20T05:22:27+00:00 2021-08-20T05:22:27+00:00 2 Answers 1 views 0