5. What is your daily routine? (write a full answer) 7. How many skills are there in the IELTS test? 8. How many parts are there in the speaking test?
5. What is your daily routine? (write a full answer)
7. How many skills are there in the IELTS test?
8. How many parts are there in the speaking test?
10. How many criteria are there in the speaking test?
11. What are the criteria for the speaking test?
16. IELTS Reading is in ____ sections?
17. What is your target BAND SCORE? How long are you going to learn to achieve your target?
18. How many parts are there in the Writing skill?
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 2 năm 2021-07-17T16:35:43+00:00 2021-07-17T16:35:43+00:00 2 Answers 11 views 0
Answers ( )
5. I get up at 7 o’clock in the morning. I brush my teeth, get dressed and eat breakfast. Then I’m going with my mum to school. At 8:30 I start lessons. When I’m done I’m going to home lessons my aunt. I eat dinner and wait for my mum finished work. When my mother finished work dad go home. Then I do my homework. Later, I read books, play computer games or watch TV. In the evening eat dinner, brush my teeth, bathe and go to sleep.
11. introduce yourself, Speak according to the topic given by the examiner
16. 40 sentences
17. 6.0. 1 month
5. My daily routine is reading books and cooking with my mother.
7. There are 4 skills in the IELTS test.
8. There are 3 parts to the speaking test.
10. There are 4 criteria in the speaking test.
11. The criteria for the speaking test are: use of varied and precise structure, vocabulary, pronunciation and fluency, coherence.
16. IELTS Reading is available in 2 parts.
17. My target Band score is 7. I will study for about 3-4 years to reach my goal.
18. There are 2 parts in Writing skill.