52. Drivers have to ________ your seatbelt whenever they drive. A. fasten B. put C. tie D. put on 53. This is Linda’s hat, and those shoes are ______
52. Drivers have to ________ your seatbelt whenever they drive.
A. fasten B. put C. tie D. put on
53. This is Linda’s hat, and those shoes are ________ .
A. our B. hers C. their D. her
54. We should ________ the street at the zebra crossing.
A. walk across B. walk through C. walk on D. walk
55. We should use ________ light bulbs in our homes.
A. a bit energy B. little energy C. low energy D. efficient
56. We can ________ the problem of energy shortage by using solar energy.
A. get B. carry out C. solve D. recover
57. ________ Johnny Depp is a famous actor, he has failed in his recent films.
A. Despite B. Although C. However D. Because
58. The white cat is Helen’s, and the back cat is ________ .
A. of mine B. my C. mine D. I
59. I found the book so ________ that I couldn’t put it down.
A. tiring B. gripping C. shocking D. boring
60. Nuclear energy is ________ , but it is dangerous.
A. natural resource B. fossil fuel C. renewable D. non-renewable
61. Alternative sources of energy are ________ and safe
A. short B. enough C. abundant D. not enough
62. Mary wasn’t angry, ________?
A. wasn’t she B. is she C. was Mary D. was she
63. My brother and I often come to school ________ foot
A. at B. by C. in D. on
64. The festival ________ every year at the end of August.
A. takes B. occur C. takes place D. held
65. The major cause of death for children living in the slums is ________.
A. immigration B. density C. illiteracy D. malnutrition
66. Solar energy is ________ and it can be replaced easily.
A. new B. renewable C. non – renewable D. renew
67. I ________ marbles when I was young, but now I didn’t.
A. didn’t use to play B. have played
C. play D. used to play