8. Traffic rules _______ by all people. A. must be obeyed B. must obey C. must obeyed D. must have obeyed 9. They are playing _______ Liverpool playe
8. Traffic rules _______ by all people.
A. must be obeyed B. must obey C. must obeyed D. must have obeyed
9. They are playing _______ Liverpool players.
A. against B. versus C. to D. of
10. This switch is __________ high for him to reach.
A. very B. too C. enough D. so
11. The weather was _______ bad _______ we couldn’t go out.
A. such/that B. too/that C. such a/that D. so/that
12. It took him three weeks _______ how to swim.
A. learn B. learning C. to learn D. to learning
13. I couldn’t go to the party _______ a sudden cold.
A. because B. because of C. in spite of D. although
14. After a lot of difficulties, he _______ to open the door.
A. succeeded B. could C. tried D. managed
15. Hurry up! They have only got _______ seats left.
A. a little B. a few C. a lot of D. plenty of
16. The people _______ live in Greece speak Greek, don’t they?
A. whom B. who C. which D. where
17. A(n)______ is a sudden, violent shaking of the earth’s surface.
A. snowstorm B. earthquake C. volcano D. typhoon
18. According to the weather _________ , it will be raining tonight.
A. prediction B. information C. announcement D. forecast
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 4 tuần 2021-08-18T22:56:12+00:00 2021-08-18T22:56:12+00:00 2 Answers 0 views 0