97. “____” – “No, it’s all repeats again. Why can’t they make some new programs for a change?” A. Is there anything worth watching on the telly tonig
97. “____” – “No, it’s all repeats again. Why can’t they make some new programs for a change?”
A. Is there anything worth watching on the telly tonight?
B. What’s on TV tonight?
C. What’s up tonight on TV?
D. Is there a program on to watch tonight?
98. “___” – “I like to make notes during the lectures.”
A. Do you like lectures?
B. Which do you prefer: listening to lectures or reading books?
C. Is recording the lecture a good idea?
D. How do you prefer to learn from lectures: making notes or recording?
99. “___” – “No, I don’t live in an English-speaking country, so it’s difficult for me to meet them.”
A. Is it important to meet English speakers?
B. Do you ever have any contact with English speakers?
C. Do you like living in an English-speaking country?
D. Is it hard for you to meet English speakers?
100. “I don’t support the use of smartphones and tablets in the classrooms.” – “____”
A. Me, too. B. I don’t, either. C. Me, neither. D. B and C are correct.
101.“ ____” – “I hate it, but I have to do it.”
A. How do you feel about learning English? B. How do you learn English?
C. Is English important in your country? D. Is English easy to learn?
102. “I think electronic devices do wonders for language learners.” – “____”
A. I couldn’t agree more B. You’re absolutely night.
C. Sure, I agree with you. D. All are correct.
103. “Hi, Sarah. What are you studying?” – “English, We have a test tomorrow” – “____”
“Thank you. I’m going to need it!”
A. Oh, really? B. Oh, good luck! C.Oh, lucky you. D. Oh, luckily.
104,”____” – “I’m afraid not. Can you explain it again?”
A. Does it make sense to you? B. Do I make myself understood?
C. Do you see what I mean? D. All are correct.
105. “May I use your tablet for a while, pleaser” – “____”
A. No way, It cost a fortune! B. I’m so sorry, I’m using it mysell.
C. Stay away from it! D. No, it’s busy now.
Part II: READING