Choose A,B,C,D 1. I almost missed my flight–there was a long queue in the duty-free shop. A. Although B.since. C.despite D.bec
1. I almost missed my flight……..there was a long queue in the duty-free shop.
A. Although B.since. C.despite D.because of
2. I want to be well-groomed ……….other people think nice things about me.
A.in oder to. B.so as not to C.so that D.as soon as
3. ………..she is young, she is very independent.
A.although B.because. C.in order that D.in spite of
4. You’ll never guess what happened…….I left my room.
A.as long as. B.as soon as C.while D.as far as
5. ………….they’re expensive, they last forever and never go out of style.
A.when. B.as soon as C. Even thought D. Because
MÌNH CẦN GẤP!