Hoàn thành những câu sau , sử dụng dạng động từ ( V-ing ) của động từ trong ngoặc. 01. My mother dislikes ( prepare ) _________ the meals. 02. Do you
Hoàn thành những câu sau , sử dụng dạng động từ ( V-ing ) của động từ trong ngoặc.
01. My mother dislikes ( prepare ) _________ the meals.
02. Do you enjoy ( do ) __________ DIY in your freetime ?
03. I detest ( have ) __________ a conversation with John.
04. Do you think Jane prefers ( not socialise ) ______________ with other students ?
05. I don’t mind ( explain ) ___________ the problem again.
06. Annfancies ( listen ) ___________ to songs of her favourite singer.
07. My friend adores ( spend ) _________ time with her cats.
08. I always love ( try ) ______ new things when I go travelling.
09. Mr.Smith hates ( drive ) _________ his old car.
10. Anne prefers ( not go ) ______________ out too late.
Điền dạng thích hợp của động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thành các câu sau.
01. Did you enjoy ( wwatch ) ________ the comedy last night ?
02. Many people prefer ( do ) _____ gardening after their retirement.
03. My cat dislikes ( sleep ) __________ on the floor.
04. My father doesn’t mind ( work ) ___________ hard.
05. My cousin doesn’t like ( study ) __________ Math and Chemistry.
06. The dislike ( talk ) _______ with each other.
07. Jim and Jane don’t fancy ( go ) ______ out tomorrow.
08. Did you hate ( eat ) ________ vegetables when you was small ?
09. She didn’t prefer ( tell ) _______ him about her plan.
10. James enjoys ( have ) ______ dinner in a luxury restaurant.
11. I hope my mother with enjoy ( spend ) _____ time with her grandchildren.
12. Some people enjoy ( take ) ______ a shower in the morning.
13. I think your brother won’t mind ( lend ) ________ you a helping hand.
14. My boyfriend dislike ( wait )______________.
15. What do you detest ( do ) __________ the most ?
Dựa vào các từ đã cho sẵn , viết thành câu hoàn chỉnh.
1. Peter / prefer / play / conputer games / in his free time.
2. You / hate / do / the washing ?
3. My father / enjoy / play / sports / and / read / books.
4. The teacher / not mind / help / you / ưith difficult exercises.