I. CHOOSE THE ANSWERS. ( PHRASAL VERBS) 41. She still can’t get _________ the shock for her baby’s death. A. out B. on C. over D. away 42. As time goe
I. CHOOSE THE ANSWERS. ( PHRASAL VERBS)
41. She still can’t get _________ the shock for her baby’s death.
A. out B. on C. over D. away
42. As time goes _________ my memory seems to get worse. A. down B. by C. out D. away
43. You’d better put _________ your coat before you leave. It’s chilly out.
A. off B. on C. out D. up
44. Frankly speaking, your daughter does not take _________ you at all.
A. after B. along C. up D. over
45. We are going _________ a few days for the holidays. A. away B. up C. on D. out
46. Let’s have dinner, ________?
A. will he B. shall we C. won’t we D. shan’t we
47. I came ________ an old friend on the street yesterday morning.
A. over B. across C. down D. in
48. Will you see ______ Mr. Nam at Tan Son Nhat airport tomorrow morning?
A. over B. down C. off D. in
49. Minh’s father often takes him ______ the park every summer.
A. on B. to C. in D. after
50. He _______his father in many ways.
A. takes over B. takes down C. takes on D. takes after
51. I’ll pick you ________at your hotel next Monday.
A. on B. off C. at D. up
52. Your hat doesn’t go ________your clothes.
A. up B. with C. of D. down