I. Choose the best answer. 1. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others. A. hit B. tight C. injection D. sti
I. Choose the best answer.
1. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
A. hit B. tight C. injection D. sting
2. Choose the word that has a different stress pattern.
A. difficult B. environment C. certainly D. vegetable
3. Khiem is fond _________ crowded places.
A. to B. up C. of D. on
4. Loan must come _________ for dinner one night.
A. over B. on C. in D. about
5. Would you mind _________ the window?
A. close B. to close C. closing D. closed
6. Katy is interested _________ the history of Japan.
A. with B. in C. on D. to
7. I am thinking of _________ cars from Korea.
A. borrow B. borrowing C. importing D. import
8. We are _________ that you share your story with us!
A. sad B. interest C. upset D. happy
9. It’s dangerous ___________ in this river.
A. swim B. to swim C. swimming D. that you swim
10. English ___________ in many countries in Asia.
A. speaks B. is speaking C. is spoken D. has spoken
II. Give the correct form of the words.
11. Chesse (make) ____________ from milk.
12. Jenny (take) ____________ to school by her father every day.
13. The car can (fix) ____________ by his father.
14. The box (paint) ______________ by him.
15. Where can we look for information on those (dry) ______________ food ?
16. The (follow) ______________ information will help you.