I. Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences. 1. Stories about ________ people in the world of sports are often very interesti
I. Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences.
1. Stories about ________ people in the world of sports are often very interesting.
2. When you open a newspaper, you’ll always find ________ about some games.
3. Huy’s brother is a ________ football player, isn’t he?
4. Please listen to the ________ carefully.
5. Did you join the sports ________ last week, Tom?
6. ________! Your team won the first prize.
7. The ________ in this gym is very modem.
8. I think sports and games are very ________.
9. The football fans cheered ________ for their side.
10. I did many sports last week and was ________.
11. I love playing football. I want to become a ________ in the future.
12. . I am _________ in practice yoga every day to help me relax.
13. Many people do exercise regularly to keep fit and _____.
14. . Peter can play a lot of sports such as football, volleyball, basketball and tennis, etc. He looks quite _____.
15. I won the car in a _____.
16. If you want to have a _______body, you should play sport
17. Our life is much better with the help of modern ______
18. The boy fell off his bicycle and _________ broke his arm.
19. Bell experimented with ways of transmitting________ over a long distance.
20. My uncle often spends his free time doing volunteer work at a local ________
❹. VERB FORMS
I. Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1.I (not be)very happy yesterday.
2.The people in the café (not be) ____________________________________ friendly when I was there yesterday.
3.I (leave) my school bag at school this morning.
4.It (be) a great film in 2001.
5.Our teacher (tell) us to be quiet yesterday.
6.I went to the shop but I (not have)any money.
7.Susan (not know)_______________________ about the exam and she did very badly.
8.I (buy) ______________________a ticket for the football match yesterday.
II. Complete the funny story with the Past Simple of the verbs in brackets.
It (1.be)__________ Sunday, the day of the big game. The players (2.arrive)_____________ ______early. They (3. be)_____________excited. Everyone (4.want)__________________________________ to play.
There (5.be)_____________________________lots of people in the stadium. They (6. wave)____________________ and (7.cheer)_________________ when the players (8.walk)__________________ on to the ground.
The referee (9. call)___________________________ the captains to the middle. The referee (10. ask)________________________. “Where is the ball?” Nobody (11. answer)________________________________.
All the players (12.look) ______________________________at the ground. There (13.be) no ball. The referee (14.cancel)______________________________________ the game.
Làm hộ tớ hai bài này nha nhanh và đúng nhất hứa vote 5 sao
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 18 phút 2021-10-08T07:22:39+00:00 2021-10-08T07:22:39+00:00 2 Answers 0 views 0