II . Give the right forms of the verb in brackets: Simple Present, Simple Future or FutureContinuous. 1. When you (go) into the office, Mr John (sit)
II . Give the right forms of the verb in brackets: Simple Present, Simple Future or FutureContinuous.
1. When you (go) into the office, Mr John (sit) at the frontdesk.
2. Our English teacher (explain) that lesson to ustomorrow.
3. We (wait) for you when you (get) backtomorrow.
4. He (work) on the report at this timetomorrow.
5. Please wait here until the manager(return).
6. Don’t leave until you (see)her.
7. The Browns (do) their housework when you (come) nextSunday.
8. Unless somebody ( water ) this tree, it ( wither)
9. Do you think she ( pass ) the next exam?
10. My dog (wag) his tail whenever he (see) me.
11. Soccer ( play ) all over the world.
12. The problem ( solve ) if she ( try / think ) about it more carefully.
13. If that lazy boy ( not try ) hard, I’m sure he ( not succeed )
14. Do as you are told or you ( punish)
15. When she ( arrive ) at the airport tomorrow, she ( meet ) by her cousin.
TRẢ LỜI ĐÚNG VÀ NHANH VOTE 5 SAO, CTLHN VÀ CẢM ƠN
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 2 tháng 2021-07-12T16:26:39+00:00 2021-07-12T16:26:39+00:00 2 Answers 1 views 0