III. Choose one word or phrase marked A, B, C, or D that best complete the preceding sentence 1. He was too scare__________ me what he really thought
III. Choose one word or phrase marked A, B, C, or D that best complete the preceding sentence 1. He was too scare__________ me what he really thought.
A.tell B. telling C. to tell D. told
2. These boys were punished__________ they went to school late.
A.in spite of B. as if C. even though D. because
3. They were sacked__________ their carelessness.
A.because B. because of C. although D. despite
4. Will you be kind__________ to help me?
A.enough B. too C. so D. such
5. It was__________ that we went for a hike in the mountains.
A.so a nice day B. so nice day C. such nice day D. such a nice day
6. Julie is not__________ to see this film.
A.as old enough B. enough old C. enough old as D. old enough
7. __________ I meet her, she always wears a blue dress.
A.Whatever B. However C. Whoever D. Whenever
8. The film was__________ through.
A.too long for us to see B. very long for us to see it
C.too long for us seeing it D. too long enough for us to see
9. Some workers are so poor that they don’t want to quit their job _______ they are ill-treated
A. as though B. since C. although D. if
10. He turned off the lights before going out__________ waste electricity.
A. so that not B. as not to C. in order that not D. so as not to
11. The school boys are in hurry__________ they will not be late for school.
A. so as to B. to C. in order that D. for
12. He__________ I was scared.
A. drove too fast that B. drove so fastly that
C. drove so fast that D. drove such fast that
13. She dances__________ everybody adores her.
A. such beautifully that B. so beautiful that
C. too beautifully that D. so beautifully that
14. __________ to go to the cinema.
A. It was late so that B. That it was late C. It was too late D. Such too late
15. We don’t _____to go there now.
A. have time enough B. enough time C. have too time D. have enough time
16. I don’t think our daughter is__________ to understand this matter.
A. too young B. is such young
C. not enough young D. not age enough
17. Mrs. Harrison is__________ he owns many palaces.
A. so a rich man that B. such an rich man that
C. such a rich man that D. that so rich man a
18. He just had to apologize__________ he knew he had made a mistake.
A. before B. wherever C. due to D. because
19. I often feel tired__________ I get up in the morning.
A. although B. so long as C. when D. while
20. No sooner had he come__________ he knew he had dropped his wallet.
A. when B. after C. than D. then
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 4 tuần 2021-07-11T00:26:50+00:00 2021-07-11T00:26:50+00:00 1 Answers 2 views 0