Like all other planets in the solar system, Earth orbits …………the Sun. And it does do at some serious speed- around 30 kilometers per second, in fact!
Like all other planets in the solar system, Earth orbits …………the Sun. And it does do at some serious speed- around 30 kilometers per second, in fact! It takes 365 days (one year) for Earth to complete one full orbit.
A. around B. along C. outside D. on
7. Earth Hour is a special event where millions of people around the world will ………….their lights for one hour to raise awareness of the future of our planet and look after it.
A. turn on B. give off C. switch off D. turn up
8. Ba Dinh…………..is where President Ho Chi Minh read the Proclamation of Independence of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam on September 2nd 1945
A. square B. mausoleum C. mosque D. temple
9. The Moon shines bright in the night sky, but it doesn’t produce its own light. We see the Moon as it …………light from the Sun
A. reflect B. reflects C. reflection D. reflected
10. Hanoi is famous for many historical sites………….Hoan Kiem Lake, the Temple of Literature, and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
A. such as B. such like C. sample D. example
11. In a big storm, why do you hear the thunder after you have seen the lightning?
A. The speed of sound is greater than the speed of light
B. Our eyes respond quicker than our ears
C. Thunder happened at some time after the lightning
D. The speed of sound is much slower than the speed of light
12. Which bird is the symbol of peace?
A. parrot B. dove C. eagle D. gull
13. To avoid being car sick, what should you do?
A. read books in the car B. eat a big meal before the trip
C. try ginger candies D. watch movies in the car
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 1 tháng 2021-08-11T18:52:54+00:00 2021-08-11T18:52:54+00:00 2 Answers 0 views 0