XV. Arrange the words to make sentences. 1. kilos/ how many/ would/ potatoes/ of/ like/ you? →________________________________________________________
XV. Arrange the words to make sentences.
1. kilos/ how many/ would/ potatoes/ of/ like/ you?
2. but/ went/ I/ fish/ I/ fishing/ catch/ didn’t/ any/ .
3. 15/ cook/ for/ children/ you/ over/ the/ low/ minutes/ heat/ it/ before/ serve/ .
4. broken/ tell/ you/ can/ how/ me/ to/ rice/ cook/ ?
5. three/ in/ fridge/ are/ there/ milk/ the/ cartons/ of/.
6. has/ but/ egg/ bread/ got/ he/ an/ hasn’t/ the/ any/ got/.
7. electric cooker/ how much/ in/ rice/ left/ the/ is/ ?
8. Vietnam/ most/ Pho/ of/ the/ popular/ is/ one/ dishes/ in/.
XVI. Write the second sentences so that it has the same meaning as the first one.
1. I’ve never seen such as a boring movie.
→ It is ___________________________________________________________
2. There are few eggs in the fridge.
→ There are not _______________________________________________________
3. They have lived there for two years.
→ They started_______________________________________________________
4. This is the first time I have drunk cocktail.
→ I have never _________________________________________________________
5. This exercise is easier than the last one.
→This exercise is not __________________________________________________
6. I’m bored of playing computer games.
→ I find _________________________________________________________
7. The new building is as high as the old one.
→ The new buidings is the same___________________________________________
8. She had no eggs, so she didn’t make an omelette.
→ She didn’t have____________________________________________________