36. “If I had any money, I’d buy you a drink.” she said to me. 37. “If I were you, I’d stop smoking.” she said to her brother. 38. “Can you lend me te
36. “If I had any money, I’d buy you a drink.” she said to me.
37. “If I were you, I’d stop smoking.” she said to her brother.
38. “Can you lend me ten pounds?” said the boy to me.
The boy asked
39. “Don’t play with the matches!” I said to Jack.
40. “Don’t swim out too far, boys.” said the pool guard.
The pool guard warned
41. “If I catch the plane, I’ll be home by five.” he said.
42. “You should stay in bed if you feel unwell.”
my mother said.
43. “What would you do if you were having a problem with grammar, Jane?”
44. “If I’d had my mobile yesterday, I could have contacted you.” Matthew said to Jane.
45 “If I don’t practice my English, I won’t get any better.” she said.
46. “If you press this switch, the computer will come on.” he said to his students.
47. “I’d have been in bad trouble if you hadn’t helped me.” he said to his friends.
48. “If the door is clocked, what shall I do ?” she said to herself.
18. “If I were you, I’d read the exam questions very carefully.” said the teacher to us.
The teacher advised
19. “It’s better to have the theater built next to the town hall.” they said.
20. “Okay, I’ll collect David from school.” said his father.
David’ father promised
21. “Please stay for a few more days.” she said to us.
Answers ( )
36. She said to me if she had any money, she would buy me a drink.
37. she said to her brother if she were him, she would stop smoking.
38. The boy said to me that could I lend him ten pounds.
39. I warned Jack not to play with the matches.
40. The pool guard warned the boys not to swim out too far
41. He said if he caught the plane, he would be home by five.
42. My mother said I should stay in bed if I felt unwell.
43. Ann asked Jane what she would do if she were having a problem with grammar.
44. Matthew said to Jane if he’d had his mobile the day before, he could have contacted her.
45. She said if she did’t practice her English, she would’t get any better.
46. He said to his students if they press that switch, the computer would come on.
47. He said to his friends he’d have been in bad trouble if they hadn’t helped him.
48. She wondered if the door was clocked, what she shall do.
18. The teacher advised me to read the exam questions very carefully.
19. They offered to have the theater built next to the town hall.
20. David’ father promised to collect him from school.
21. She invited us to stay for a few more days.