QUESTION I. Rewrite each sentence, beginning as shown so that the meaning stays the same 1. Success depends on hard work. -> The harder _____________
QUESTION I. Rewrite each sentence, beginning as shown so that the meaning stays the same
1. Success depends on hard work.
-> The harder ______________________________
2. Their teacher is making them study hard.
-> They _____________________________________
3. Adam behaves so well that all his teachers and friends love him.
-> Adam’s __________________________________
4. This is the best essay I have ever written.
-> Never ____________________________________
5. I only recognized him when he came into the light.
-> Not only _________________________________
QUESTION II. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between three and five words, including the word given.
1. It’s Huong’s job to look after her little brother ( RESPONSIBLE )
-> Huong _____________________ her little brother.
2. The patient recovered more rapidly than expected ( RECOVERY )
-> The patient made __________________ expected.
3. According to reports, the President is in poor health. ( REPORTED )
-> The President _________________ in poor health
in progress 0Tiếng Anh 1 giờ 2021-09-07T11:55:28+00:00 2021-09-07T11:55:28+00:00 2 Answers 0 views 0