31. Jim is 65, but he isn’t going to retired yet. He wants to carry on _____. A. to work B. work C. works D. working 32. Hello! Fancy _____ you here!
31. Jim is 65, but he isn’t going to retired yet. He wants to carry on _____.
A. to work B. work C. works D. working
32. Hello! Fancy _____ you here! What a surprise!
A. to see B. seeing C. seen D. see
33. I’ve put off _____ the letters so many times. I really must do it today.
A. write B. to write C. written D. writing
34. What a stupid thing to do! Can you imagine anybody _____.
A. being B. be C. to be D. were
35. Sarah gave up ______ to find a job in this country and decided to go abroad.
A. apply B. to apply C. applying D. application
36. Suddenly he stopped the car in order ______.
A. smoke B. to smoke C. smoking D. has smoked
37. I can’t bear ______this dirty room.
A. seeing B. to see C. seen D. saw
38. Have you considered _____ to live in another country?
A. going B. to go C. gone D. goes
39. Cathy suggested _____ to the cinema.
A. went B. not to go C. not go D. going
40. They caused her _____ a lot.
A. cried B. crying C. to cry D. cry
41. Paula quit _____ alcohol three years ago.
A. to drink B. drank C. being drunk D. drinking
42. We must do something. We can’t go on _____ like this.
A. to live B. living C. life D. live
43. My mother rarely allows me _____ things for myself.
A. to buy B. bought C. buy D. buying
44. She admitted _____ the money.
A. to steal B. steals C. steal D. having stolen
45. It was late, so we decided ______ a taxi home.
A. to take B. taken C. taking D. was taken
46. Simon was in a difficult situation, so I agreed _______ him some money.
A. lend B. lending C. to lend D. lender
47. How old were you when you learnt ______ ?
A. how to drive B. how driving C. how drive D. how drivers
48. I waved to Karen but I failed ____her attention.
A. to be attracted B. to attract C. attracting D. attracted
49. We decided ______ because of the bad weather.
A. not going out B. not to go out C. not go out D. not gone
50. She always encouraged her son _____ .
A. to jog B. jogged C. is jogging D. jogging
51. They seem _____ plenty of money.
A. are having B. to have C. having D. had
52. I like Simon, but I think he tends ___too much.
A. to talk B. talking C. talk D. is talking
53. Ann pretended ______ me as he passed me in the street.
A. not seeing B. not to seen C. not see D. not to see
54. I happened ______ that news from a magazine.
A. known B. to be known C. to know D. know
55. He has been on a diet to _____weight.
A. have lost B. having lost C. to have lost D. lose
56. I don’t know whether ______ for the job or not.
A. to applying B. apply C. to apply D. applied
57. Do you understand _______?
A. what done B. what doing C. what to do D. what do
58. Can somebody show me ______ the film in this cinema?
A. how to changed B. how change C. how changing D. how to change
59. Don’t forget _____ the letter I gave you.
A. to post B. posting C. post D. posted
60. There was a lot of traffic, but we managed _____ to the airport in time.
A. are gone B. going C. to go D. to be going
Mn ơi giải hộ em với ạ